Tuesday 5 July 2016

News: Coming soon this summer

Browse, Page, Scroll To, News, Newspaper, Paper, Read
Hey all,

Just wanted to give you guys an update on what's coming up this summer.

Reviews
I'm planing on writing up a review of the book The Thomas the Tank Engine Man by Brian Sibley as I just recently bought the updated edition of the book.  I also figure since this is the technically the 70th year for Thomas because he didn't appear in the Railway Series until 1946, I figured I would do something a little more special.

Into The Fairy Lands
I hope those who did read the first chapter enjoyed it.  I'm going to make it a monthly posting so there's at least something to enjoy.  Plus, it buys me some time to get more chapters done.

Here's how I'm planning to have the blog scheduled for this Summer:

July:
-Into the Fairy Lands Chapter II
-Thomas the Tank Engine Man Review

August:
-Into the Fairy Lands Chapter III
-Paricosm and Children's Lit

No comments:

Post a Comment